03 January 2009

My Christmas Toy



Just bought a Smith And Wesson M&P 40 with my Christmas cash. I did not plan on it, but it felt great in my hand, and the price was right. I have gotten used to Glocks, Berettas, and 1911's, but this pistol feels GREAT. I hope this M&P shoots as good as it feels. I'll post my range results when I finally get to go.

Model: M&P
Caliber: .40S&W
Capacity: 15+1 Rounds
Barrel Length: 4.25"
Front Sight: Steel Ramp Dovetail Mount - Tritium Sights Optional
Rear Sight: Steel Novak® Lo-Mount Carry - Tritium Sights Optional
Trigger Pull: 6.5 lbs.
Trigger Travel: Rest to Fire .300 in.
Trigger Reset: Approx. .140 in.
Frame: Large
Finish: Slide and Barrel Black Melonite®, 68HRc
Overall Length: 7.5"
Material: Zytel Polymer Frame, Stainless Steel Barrel/Slide and Structural Components
Weight Empty (No Mag): 24.25 oz.
Overall Height: 5.5"
Width: 1.2"
Sight Length: 6.4"


BTW: Cheaper Than Dirt, for offering new Glock pistols for "LE sales only" placed you on my shit list forever. I got this M&P at Elk Castle.

No comments: