15 July 2007

Paper Punching

Everyone has a hobby. One of mine includes shooting an collecting firearms. As someone who has been doing it awhile, I have my favorites like other shooters. Now I am still operating without a digital camera, so I got some generic images to illustrate my favorites.




Being a basic type of man, one of my favorites include a Springfield Armoury 1911A1, Caliber .45 ACP.



Beretta Model 96, Caliber .40 S&W


Glock 22C, Caliber .40 S&W.


Glock 27, Caliber .40 S&W.


Bushmaster M-15 A2, Caliber 5.56mm.



Bushmaster M-4, Caliber 5.56mm.



Now do not get me wrong, I LOVE guns, but these just happen to be my favorites. My eyesight sucks, so I leave the long range stuff for those who have the ability.

Now if I ever win the lottery (once I actually start playing it), I would like one of these:




I do have a realistic wish list.

>Beretta 90 Two in .40 S&W

>Glock 21 in .45 ACP

>Any rifle by Bushmaster because I can't get enough of those black beasts

>AK just to say I have one.

No comments: