20 August 2007

Fun Monday 08.20.07

This week's Fun Monday is hosted by Uncaringbear The rules for this week can be both fun, and a tad bit dangerous.

Little White Lies

"Share with us a little white lie that you may, or may not, have gotten away with. Perhaps it's something more sinister than a little white lie - maybe even a deep dark secret that you've kept buried for years! All the better! Now's your chance to get it off your chest and confess: "Yes, I did eat that last slice of cheese cake", "No, I wasn't washing my hair that Saturday", "Those pants do make you look fat"!"

I'll just make it easier on myself if I just tell my standard little white lies, both past, and present.

Little White Lie 1:
"I have never touched a gun before"

Translation
"I have only competed with firearms since I was old enough to walk, and had training in both military and law enforcement circles. My beating you will be equated to clubbing a baby seal"

Little White Lie 2

**Note: This is work related and usually stated to inmates**

"Yup, I am new at this"

Translation
"I've only had years of work in maximum security prisons where you would become somebody's wife in a few days"

Little White Lie 3
"Honey, the steak is alittle pink"

Translation
"This steak is still alive and probably requires veterinary treatment. I think I'll name it George. Could I keep it?"

Little White Lie 4
"Of course I am not mad"

Translation
"I have become death, the destroyer of worlds"

Little White Lie 5
"I am just tired."

Translation
"It's time to call 911, I'm having a stroke"

I'll add more to this as I think about them. I am still tired from work.

Peace.

8 comments:

theotherbear said...

I love my steak rare. And that's no lie.

Molly said...

Very clever, robocop. Thanks for the translations.

Pamela said...

just chop off it's tail & run it by the fire??

The hubby likes his just a little pink. I've given up red meat -- not for any reason except that I don't like it.

Hope you don't ever get mad at me. whew!

Kaytabug said...

Dude those translations are funny!! I think you are one of the few males that doesn't like their steaks rare or even medium rare!! I never knew one existed til now!! My Dad still says at restaurants "I want it to still Moo."

Debs said...

Little White Lie 4
"Of course I am not mad"

Translation
"I have become death, the destroyer of worlds"

You do NOT scare me.


Don't forget White Lie 5
"I like your hair"

Translation
"I will make fun of it for the rest of my life."

Debs said...

Little White Lie 3
"Honey, the steak is alittle pink"

This is his way of grossing me out. He loves his steak runny and red. YUCK!

Dude you need to learn to cook your meat...you can get worms. :P

Kaytabug said...

Oh I am glad debs cleared that up for me!!!

Robocop said...

Well done beef is just...just...wrong. **shudders at the thought**