08 August 2007

Heroes

What is a hero? Many people have different versions of what a hero is. Fortunately for this blog, I get to choose who the real heroes are for this post.

Am I talking about these people?



Um.....no.

How about these people?



Hell the fuck NO!

How about these people?



HELL YEAH!

I even got a link to the names of true heroes.

HEROES

Please take the time to view at least a few of these names. You will never see their story in the news, so do these brave men and women honor.


"You will only see it with your eyes and witness the punishment of the wicked."
Psalm 91:8

3 comments:

Kaytabug said...

That was a great link. At first I thought it was going to be a link of the ones that have given the ultimate but I was unable to find the names of those I know KIA. I read a few of the stories.
I love that show Heroes,and I'd probably join those people in the next picture...My hubby calls me a fucking tree huggin' hippie...but you've got it right those are the true,real Heroes.
Thank you for your service to our country!

Robocop said...

Some of the people in the link are KIA, but their story was still worth telling.

Amusing Bunni said...

Hi Robocop! Thank you for the link, the word hero gets thrown around for stupid stuff, like moronic tv shows! But those who served our country, and especially those who gave the ultimate sacrifice are the true HEROES