12 December 2007

Desperation




desperation-n-1. The condition of being desperate.
2. Recklessness arising from despair.

See:

Hillary Clinton.

Robocop's Comment:

Hillary Clinton must really fear Sen. Barack Obama. In a very short time, her campaign has highlighted two "very important" facts about her greatest Democratic rival.

Excessive Ambition- "In kindergarten, Senator Obama wrote an essay titled 'I Want to Become President.' "Iis Darmawan, 63, Senator Obama's kindergarten teacher, remembers him as an exceptionally tall and curly haired child who quickly picked up the local language and had sharp math skills. He wrote an essay titled, 'I Want To Become President,' the teacher said."


Obama Is A Doper
- "A top adviser to Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign said Wednesday that Democrats should give more thought to Sen. Barack Obama's admissions of illegal drug use before they pick a presidential candidate."

Now do I care about how Clinton is slamming on Obama? Nope.

Do I appreciate Clinton's "efforts" to bring her brand of ethics to the White House? Again, no.

Here's how I look at it:

Two loose hyenas are approaching the barn that I have stocked with food over the summer months. I am unarmed. Before they invite themselves into my barn, they start tearing each other to pieces. Eventually, they either kill each other off, or weaken themselves to a point where they can't take my hard earned food.

In this case, all I can say is: "You go Hillary/You go Obama." You still have way too much energy.



Note: No actual hyenas were harmed in making this post. Insulted, maybe.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I appreciate that you mentioned the possible insulting of the hyenas. Were I a hyena? I would be insulted...lol.

Unknown said...

I cannot like them. I cannot like them Sam I am. When she picks him for a running mate? WATCH out.

Oprah? Has sunk so low to support him. She is not allowed on my tv no more.

Happy almost b-day.

Dustin said...

Excellent post. The Hyena photo was a nice touch too.

Dustin said...

Too funny - I looked again @ the Hyena photo & at the bottom it is labeled with Carolyn Hilton. If you rearrange the letters of Carolyn Hilton you get Hilary Clnton with an o left over. Not spelled quite right but Hillary isn't quite right herself after all is she. So the hidden message is probably that Carolyn Hilton took that photo of Hillary Clinton. :)

Robocop said...

Sandy: I bet those animals are insulted.

Anglophile: Thank you. Another year closer to death.

Dustin: Thanks for pointing out the picture. From this time forward, Hillary Clinton will be known as "The Hyena". So shall it be written, so shall it be done.